Aishwarya Arjun an exception among star kids: Director Pandian
Chennai: Tamil director Boopathy Pandian can`t stop raving about actor Arjun Sarja`s daughter, debutant Aishwarya Arjun, who will be seen in upcoming Tamil comedy ‘Pattathu Yaanai’.
"Not all star kids are blessed with acting prowess, but Aishwarya is an exception. I believe she has inherited acting skills from her father. She pulls of the most difficult scenes with ease and confidence. I`m extremely happy with the way she handles her role", Boopathy told reporters.
"What is impressive is that she agreed to play a school going character in her debut. I don`t think the daughter of any other star actor would agree to play such a role in her first film. She is a very supportive actress and picks up quickly," he added.
She is paired opposite Vishal Krishna in the film, which also features Santhanam, Sita, Jagan, Mano Bala and Karthik in important roles.
"The shooting is progressing at brisk pace in places such as Karaikudi, Madurai, Trichy and few other places. It`s a laugh riot and I`m sure audience will love it," said Boopathy.
S. Michael Rayappan has produced the film, which has music by S.S Thaman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Men increasingly availing salon services: Survey
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- Ajay Devgn and Kajol create 'Shivaay' magic in Google and Facebook headquarters! Pics inside
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017
- Vashu Bhagnani to produce Priyanka Chopra's next home production
- 'Thodari' release delayed in Karnataka