Aishwarya Arjun an exception among star kids: Director Pandian
Chennai: Tamil director Boopathy Pandian can`t stop raving about actor Arjun Sarja`s daughter, debutant Aishwarya Arjun, who will be seen in upcoming Tamil comedy ‘Pattathu Yaanai’.
"Not all star kids are blessed with acting prowess, but Aishwarya is an exception. I believe she has inherited acting skills from her father. She pulls of the most difficult scenes with ease and confidence. I`m extremely happy with the way she handles her role", Boopathy told reporters.
"What is impressive is that she agreed to play a school going character in her debut. I don`t think the daughter of any other star actor would agree to play such a role in her first film. She is a very supportive actress and picks up quickly," he added.
She is paired opposite Vishal Krishna in the film, which also features Santhanam, Sita, Jagan, Mano Bala and Karthik in important roles.
"The shooting is progressing at brisk pace in places such as Karaikudi, Madurai, Trichy and few other places. It`s a laugh riot and I`m sure audience will love it," said Boopathy.
S. Michael Rayappan has produced the film, which has music by S.S Thaman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport