Aishwarya Arjun an exception among star kids: Director Pandian
Chennai: Tamil director Boopathy Pandian can`t stop raving about actor Arjun Sarja`s daughter, debutant Aishwarya Arjun, who will be seen in upcoming Tamil comedy ‘Pattathu Yaanai’.
"Not all star kids are blessed with acting prowess, but Aishwarya is an exception. I believe she has inherited acting skills from her father. She pulls of the most difficult scenes with ease and confidence. I`m extremely happy with the way she handles her role", Boopathy told reporters.
"What is impressive is that she agreed to play a school going character in her debut. I don`t think the daughter of any other star actor would agree to play such a role in her first film. She is a very supportive actress and picks up quickly," he added.
She is paired opposite Vishal Krishna in the film, which also features Santhanam, Sita, Jagan, Mano Bala and Karthik in important roles.
"The shooting is progressing at brisk pace in places such as Karaikudi, Madurai, Trichy and few other places. It`s a laugh riot and I`m sure audience will love it," said Boopathy.
S. Michael Rayappan has produced the film, which has music by S.S Thaman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s what Kangana Ranaut’s father has to say about her legal battle with Hrithik Roshan
- Mahabharata’s Bhima was married to a rakshasi – Do you know who she is
- Sonakshi Sinha turns boho chic for Harper's Bazaar Bride—See cover!
- Jacqueline Fernandez's latest hairstyle will make you call your stylist asap! Check inside
- Hollywood bound? Deepika Padukone auditions for role in Tom Cruise starrer 'The Mummy'
- Only ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth can do this – Know what it is
- Kamal Haasan to revive an old character in his next with daughter Shruti
- Know what Radhika Apte has to say about Rajinikanth
- Rajinikanth starrer 'Kabali' teaser will be out in May?
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh movie review: Entertaining, but lazily written