Ajith to join hands with Gautham Menon for mass entertainer
Chennai: Following the twin treats for his die-hard fans for the upcoming festival seasons, top Tamil star Ajith Kumar will join hands with filmmaker Gautham Menon to deliver a "mass stylish entertainment fest."
Menon will wield the megaphone for the venture starring Ajith for Sri Satya Sai Movies, shooting for which will start in 2014, a release sent by the production house said.
"Ajith Kumar will sport an unseen look in the movie" it said, while quoting Menon as saying that his film "will be a mass stylish entertainment fest."
Ajith commands a large fan base in the state and his multi-star cast film, `Aarambam` (The Beginning) is all set for a Diwali release. The Vishnuvardhan-directed film has created much anticipation due to its stylish promotional stills, featuring the actor and another star, Aarya. It also stars Nayantara and Taapsee.
He is now busy shooting for `Veeram` which is likely to be released for Pongal next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport