Ajith to join hands with Rana Daggupathy in `Arrambam`
Chennai: Top Tamil actor Ajith will join hands with Rana Daggupathy in his upcoming flick ‘Arrambam’ (The Start), which also has Atul Kulkarni, Mahesh Manjrekar and Arya in the cast.
Actress Nayanthara will be seen with Ajith after their successful ‘Billa’ (2007). Vishnuvardhan, who had directed the movie, will be wielding the megaphone for ‘Arrambham’ also.
According to a statement from the producers Sri Satya Sai Movies, Yuvan Shankar Raja will score the music for the film, which had generated a lot of buzz in online fora, with the makers officially announcing the name of the film today.
Ajith had delivered superhit ‘Mangatha’ in 2011, playing a cop with negative shades and followed that up with ‘Billa-2’ last year which received mixed response from film buffs.
(Pic courtesy: Facebook)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks