Always strive to make different films: S.P.B. Charan
Chennai: Singer-producer S.P.B. Charan, known for producing critically acclaimed offbeat Tamil films such as `Aaranya Kaandam` and `Chennai 600028`, is ready with his next project titled `Thirudan Police`. He says it is also a part of his effort to make different films.
"If you look at the films that I have produced so far, you`ll find that each one is different from the other. This is because I have always ensured to make different films and I intend to continue doing so. I hope this new project will make me proud too," Charan said.
His last project was the National award winning gangster flick `Aaranya Kaandam`. It didn`t fare well at the box office.
"The film is over and I have moved on. I took a much-needed break and I`m back now. I think I`m back and that`s more important than what happened in the past. I believed in the script of my new film and hence decided to produce it," he added.
Debutant Caarthick Raju will helm `Thirudan Police`, which will feature Dinesh and Aishwarya in the lead.
Yuvan Shankar Raja has been roped in to compose its tunes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'