Aman Verma to be seen in Bengali film soon
Mumbai: Aman Verma will be seen in Partho Ghosh`s Bengali movie ‘Hashi Kannar Iti Kotha’ and the actor says he has known the director for a while and they always wanted to work together.
"I know Partho Ghosh for a long time. When I had come to Mumbai some 13 years ago, we were planning to do something. Whenever we used to meet, we used to talk about working together. Here was an opportunity and I said I must try something new in a different language," Aman said.
The actor said that it was tough to shoot in an unknown language.
"It was a little difficult to understand the scene. But when you realise what you are shooting, it becomes easier. I understood the gist of it as we were shooting it in Hindi," he said.
The actor has been part of regional cinema as he did "a couple of Punjabi films, a Bhojpuri film" and now Bengali movie. "Work is work no matter what language it is," he added
As far as release date of ‘Hashi Kannar Iti Kotha’ is concerned, Aman said probably by the end of the year.
"The production team will be able to tell you when it will release. I guess they are saying somewhere in September-October," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'