Amyra Dastur likes the hospitality of Tamil industry
Chennai: Amyra Dastur, who is making her Tamil debut with upcoming romantic-thriller `Anegan` opposite Dhanush, says she liked the warmth she received from the industry while shooting for the film in Puducherry recently.
Amyra made her cinematic debut in `Issaq` opposite Prateik.
"Everybody is so respectable and hospitable in this industry. Everybody is so simple and shooting with them so much fun. Even when we were shooting outdoors, we didn`t face any hassles with the onlookers. Everybody was very supportive on and off the sets," Amyra said.
The 20-year old plays a modern-day south Indian girl in the film. She says she didn`t have a problem with her costumes.
"I don`t think I had any issue with the costumes after all these are Indian clothes. In south, people wear them differently, and therefore, all I had to was learn their way of wearing clothes," she said.
Directed by K.V Anand, `Anegan` also features Karthik, Atul Kulkarni, Ashish Vidyarthi and Jagan. It is being produced by AGS Entertainment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Going for skin lightening, whitening solutions? Rethink
- Puberty can change the way how humans recognise faces
- Anushka Sharma does an impromptu gig in Libson
- Harshvardhan has daddy Anil Kapoor helping him with Mirzya promotions
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest opener of 2016!
- Market forces determine heroine's pay, not gender: Karthi Sivakumar
- Proud to have played a woman in 'Remo': Sivakarthikeyan
- Talks are on for 'Sairat' Telugu remake!
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside