Anirudh Ravichander ropes in London-based R&B singer
Chennai: Tamil composer Anirudh Ravichander, composer of ‘Kolaveri di’, has roped in London-based R&B singer Arjun Coomaraswamy, to perform a song in upcoming romantic-comedy ‘Vanakkam Chennai’.
Known by his stage name Arjun, he became popular after composing the R&B cover version of the song ‘Why this kolaveri di’.
"`Vanakkam Chennai`, my next, will have a song featuring the highly talented Arjun. He`s the person behind the UK R&B version of `Kolaveri`," Anirudh posted on his Twitter page.
Arjun is popular for his singles such as ‘Remember Tonight’ and ‘Run Away’. His other remixes include ‘Zara zara’ and R&B version of ‘Chamak challo’.
Directed by debutante Kiruthiga Udhayanidhi, ‘Vanakkam Chennai’ features Shiva, Priya Anand, Santhanam, Urvashi and Rahul Ravindran in important roles.
The film, which is nearing completion, is produced by Udhayanidhi Stalin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know what kind of films Richa Chadha would like to do
- Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Big B among world's top ten highest-paid actors
- ‘Baahubali’ Prabhas to get married in December!
- It’s been 21 years since Madhuri Dixit asked Salman Khan ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!’
- Spain`s Picasso `national treasure` seized by French customs
- ‘Baahubali’ puts regional cinema in forefront by minting Rs 500 crores!
- Prabhudheva announces three Tamil productions
- 'The Path of Zarathustra', a film on Parsis to release next month
- ‘Baahubali’ creates history; Hindi version rakes in Rs 100 crore!
- Tamil superstar Ajith completes 23 years in film industry