Anirudh Ravichander ropes in London-based R&B singer
Chennai: Tamil composer Anirudh Ravichander, composer of ‘Kolaveri di’, has roped in London-based R&B singer Arjun Coomaraswamy, to perform a song in upcoming romantic-comedy ‘Vanakkam Chennai’.
Known by his stage name Arjun, he became popular after composing the R&B cover version of the song ‘Why this kolaveri di’.
"`Vanakkam Chennai`, my next, will have a song featuring the highly talented Arjun. He`s the person behind the UK R&B version of `Kolaveri`," Anirudh posted on his Twitter page.
Arjun is popular for his singles such as ‘Remember Tonight’ and ‘Run Away’. His other remixes include ‘Zara zara’ and R&B version of ‘Chamak challo’.
Directed by debutante Kiruthiga Udhayanidhi, ‘Vanakkam Chennai’ features Shiva, Priya Anand, Santhanam, Urvashi and Rahul Ravindran in important roles.
The film, which is nearing completion, is produced by Udhayanidhi Stalin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Conspiracy angle will be probed, says Kerala govt
- Tamil actress Varalaxmi reveals her 'casting couch' experience, writes 'stop disrespecting women'
- Vidya Balan in a Rajinikanth film?
- Veeram: Amitabh Bachchan unveils teaser of official theme song – WATCH, It’s intense!
- Rana Daggubati's 'The Ghazi Attack': Opening weekend collections at the Box Office