Anushka Shetty waiting to be part of `Gabbar Singh 2`
Chennai: Having worked with stars such as Akkineni Nagarjuna, Nandamuri Balakrishna and Mahesh Babu, southern actress Anushka Shetty has expressed interest in working with Pawan Kalyan in `Gabbar Singh 2`.
"I would love to share screen space with Pawan Kalyan. If I get an opportunity to work in `Gabbar Singh 2`, I would blindly accept it because it will be an honour to work with him," Anushka said.
`Gabbar Singh 2` is a sequel to highly successful Telugu blockbuster `Gabbar Singh`, a remake of `Dabangg`. The actress denies that she was approached for a role in the film.
"Nobody has approached me for a role in the film. I`m keen to work if I get an opportunity, so I`m waiting," added the actress, who is currently busy juggling between Telugu period films `Baahubali` and `Rudhramadevi`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Moonlight,' 'Arrival' win top honours at Writers Guild of America Awards
- Mahashivaratri 2017: Why taking bath in Ganga on this day is significant
- Karan Johar unveils scintillating posters of Swara Bhaskar's 'Anaarkali of Aarah'
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Celebrate the greatness of Lord Shiva by sending these WhatsApp messages
- Berlin International Film Festival: Amar Kaushik’s ‘Aaba’ wins international jury award
- Malayalam actress molestation case: After main accused, two more people detained by police
- Allu Arjun's 'Duvvada Jagannadham' FIRST LOOK out!
- Malayalam actress Bhavana allegedly kidnapped, molested; driver held
- Personally getting involved to release 'Vishwaroopam 2': Kamal Haasan
- Birthday boy Sivakarthikeyan all set to take silver screen by storm with 'Velaikkaran'