Anushka Shetty waiting to be part of `Gabbar Singh 2`
Chennai: Having worked with stars such as Akkineni Nagarjuna, Nandamuri Balakrishna and Mahesh Babu, southern actress Anushka Shetty has expressed interest in working with Pawan Kalyan in `Gabbar Singh 2`.
"I would love to share screen space with Pawan Kalyan. If I get an opportunity to work in `Gabbar Singh 2`, I would blindly accept it because it will be an honour to work with him," Anushka said.
`Gabbar Singh 2` is a sequel to highly successful Telugu blockbuster `Gabbar Singh`, a remake of `Dabangg`. The actress denies that she was approached for a role in the film.
"Nobody has approached me for a role in the film. I`m keen to work if I get an opportunity, so I`m waiting," added the actress, who is currently busy juggling between Telugu period films `Baahubali` and `Rudhramadevi`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Asin Thottumkal's Italian sojourn with hubby Rahul Sharma is the perfect vacation plan we all want! See pics
- Awwdorable! Tusshar Kapoor’s son Laksshya with grandpa Jeetendra – See Pic
- It's so simple! Watch how to get ready sans make-up
- Hotness overload! Ranveer Singh, Fawad Khan bromance on reel?
- New survey lists out excuses Indians give to delay marriage – Check out