Arya explores Malaysia, Singapore for `Irandam Ulagam`
Chennai: Actor Arya, who is awaiting the release of Tamil romantic-thriller `Irandam Ulagam`, has picked up its distributions in Malaysia and Singapore. He says he is trying to explore untapped markets in this new role.
In the past, he has co-produced one of his highly successful films "Boss Engira Bhaskaran", also in Tamil.
"There are so many untapped international markets and this is my attempt to explore some of these markets. Malaysia and Singapore constitute such markets and I also came to know that my recent release `Raja Rani` did well there. Therefore, I picked up the distribution rights of `Irandam Ulagam` in these areas," Arya told IANS.
"Moreover, this film deserves an international audience. I`m doing my bit to take it to people outside our country to watch and enjoy," he added.
Arya is basking in the success of back-to-back hits "Raja Rani" and "Arrambam". Both the films have turned out to be blockbusters.
"Irandam Ulagam", which is slated to release Nov 22, also features Anushka Shetty. The film will be dubbed in Telugu, Hindi and foreign languages such as Georgian, Russian and Turkish.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Work on 'Padmavati' sets in full swing, shoot begins in September
- Is marriage on the cards for Nargis Fakhri? READ full story
- Hot scoop! THIS actress has replaced Alia Bhatt in Rohit Shetty's next?
- Katrina Kaif and Varun Dhawan to go dancing in 'ABCD 3'?
- Biopic should be made on PT Usha, says Sonam Kapoor
- Silly to have advertised my Chevalier award: Kamal Haasan
- French Chevalier award winner Kamal Haasan is Sivaji of our generation: Rajinikanth
- Double treat for fans, first look of sequel to release on birthday of 'Baahubali'
- Karthi rocks tyrant look in 'Kaashmora' poster
- Rajinikanth lauds Tamil film 'Joker'