Ashok Amritraj wishes Rajinikanth for `Kochadaiiyaan`
Chennai: India-born Hollywood producer Ashok Amritraj has extended his heartiest wishes to his close friend and superstar Rajinikanth for forthcoming Tamil period-drama ‘Kochadaiiyaan’. The former feels the digital imagery in the film will engage kids and parents alike.
‘Kochadaiiyaan’, slated to release April 11, is directed by Soundarya Rajinikanth Ashwin.
"I would like to wish my good friend Rajinikanth and his daughter Soundarya along with the cast and crew who have worked so hard to provide this extraordinary digital experience to the public. I hope you all watch the movie and I wish my friend the very best for a very successful film," Amritraj said in a statement.
"`Kochadaiiyaan` is the first movie in India to use the cutting edge digital technology to provide the audience with a unique movie going experience, which according to me will engage children and parents alike," he added.
Amritraj and Rajinikanth have been close friends since they worked together in English film ‘Bloodstone’.
‘Kochadaiiyaan’ is said to be India`s first motion capture photo-realistic 3D animated film. It also features Deepika Padukone, Jackie Shroff, R Sarath Kumar, Shobana, Nasser and Aadi Pinisetty in important roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017
- Vashu Bhagnani to produce Priyanka Chopra's next home production