Ashok Amritraj wishes Rajinikanth for `Kochadaiiyaan`
Chennai: India-born Hollywood producer Ashok Amritraj has extended his heartiest wishes to his close friend and superstar Rajinikanth for forthcoming Tamil period-drama ‘Kochadaiiyaan’. The former feels the digital imagery in the film will engage kids and parents alike.
‘Kochadaiiyaan’, slated to release April 11, is directed by Soundarya Rajinikanth Ashwin.
"I would like to wish my good friend Rajinikanth and his daughter Soundarya along with the cast and crew who have worked so hard to provide this extraordinary digital experience to the public. I hope you all watch the movie and I wish my friend the very best for a very successful film," Amritraj said in a statement.
"`Kochadaiiyaan` is the first movie in India to use the cutting edge digital technology to provide the audience with a unique movie going experience, which according to me will engage children and parents alike," he added.
Amritraj and Rajinikanth have been close friends since they worked together in English film ‘Bloodstone’.
‘Kochadaiiyaan’ is said to be India`s first motion capture photo-realistic 3D animated film. It also features Deepika Padukone, Jackie Shroff, R Sarath Kumar, Shobana, Nasser and Aadi Pinisetty in important roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Raees: Sunny Leone's Dubsmash of Shah Rukh Khan's dialogue is too good to miss – Watch
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport
- ‘Baahubali’ director SS Rajamuli has THIS Indian Epic trilogy in the pipeline?