Ashok Amritraj wishes Rajinikanth for `Kochadaiiyaan`
Chennai: India-born Hollywood producer Ashok Amritraj has extended his heartiest wishes to his close friend and superstar Rajinikanth for forthcoming Tamil period-drama ‘Kochadaiiyaan’. The former feels the digital imagery in the film will engage kids and parents alike.
‘Kochadaiiyaan’, slated to release April 11, is directed by Soundarya Rajinikanth Ashwin.
"I would like to wish my good friend Rajinikanth and his daughter Soundarya along with the cast and crew who have worked so hard to provide this extraordinary digital experience to the public. I hope you all watch the movie and I wish my friend the very best for a very successful film," Amritraj said in a statement.
"`Kochadaiiyaan` is the first movie in India to use the cutting edge digital technology to provide the audience with a unique movie going experience, which according to me will engage children and parents alike," he added.
Amritraj and Rajinikanth have been close friends since they worked together in English film ‘Bloodstone’.
‘Kochadaiiyaan’ is said to be India`s first motion capture photo-realistic 3D animated film. It also features Deepika Padukone, Jackie Shroff, R Sarath Kumar, Shobana, Nasser and Aadi Pinisetty in important roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman
- 'Captain America: Civil War' movie review
- Five reasons why ‘Sairat’ starring Rinku Rajguru and Akash Thosar is a ‘must watch’
- Only ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth can do this – Know what it is
- Kamal Haasan to revive an old character in his next with daughter Shruti
- Know what Radhika Apte has to say about Rajinikanth
- Rajinikanth starrer 'Kabali' teaser will be out in May?