Avika has innocence suited for love stories: Muralidhar
Chennai: Director Muralidhar, who has roped in actress Avika Gor in his upcoming yet-untitled romantic-comedy, says he was convinced to cast her as she has innocence suitable for love stories.
"When I saw her debut film, I thought she was made to play an innocent character. But it was not until I met her that I realised that she has the innocence most suitable for romantic roles. This was one of the strong reasons why I cast her in my film," Muralidhar said.
Avika, known for Hindi television soaps, made her cinematic debut with Telugu blockbuster ‘Uyyala Jampala’.
"We are on the lookout for a few more newcomers. As soon as we finalise them, we`ll start shooting," he said.
Avika is currently shooting for Telugu film ‘Lakshmi Raave Maa Intiki’, which features Naga Shaurya in the lead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Baahubali’ puts regional cinema in forefront by minting Rs 500 crores!
- Prabhudheva announces three Tamil productions
- 'The Path of Zarathustra', a film on Parsis to release next month
- ‘Baahubali’ creates history; Hindi version rakes in Rs 100 crore!
- Tamil superstar Ajith completes 23 years in film industry