Avika has innocence suited for love stories: Muralidhar
Chennai: Director Muralidhar, who has roped in actress Avika Gor in his upcoming yet-untitled romantic-comedy, says he was convinced to cast her as she has innocence suitable for love stories.
"When I saw her debut film, I thought she was made to play an innocent character. But it was not until I met her that I realised that she has the innocence most suitable for romantic roles. This was one of the strong reasons why I cast her in my film," Muralidhar said.
Avika, known for Hindi television soaps, made her cinematic debut with Telugu blockbuster ‘Uyyala Jampala’.
"We are on the lookout for a few more newcomers. As soon as we finalise them, we`ll start shooting," he said.
Avika is currently shooting for Telugu film ‘Lakshmi Raave Maa Intiki’, which features Naga Shaurya in the lead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Only ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth can do this – Know what it is
- Kamal Haasan to revive an old character in his next with daughter Shruti
- Know what Radhika Apte has to say about Rajinikanth
- Rajinikanth starrer 'Kabali' teaser will be out in May?
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh movie review: Entertaining, but lazily written