Avika has innocence suited for love stories: Muralidhar
Chennai: Director Muralidhar, who has roped in actress Avika Gor in his upcoming yet-untitled romantic-comedy, says he was convinced to cast her as she has innocence suitable for love stories.
"When I saw her debut film, I thought she was made to play an innocent character. But it was not until I met her that I realised that she has the innocence most suitable for romantic roles. This was one of the strong reasons why I cast her in my film," Muralidhar said.
Avika, known for Hindi television soaps, made her cinematic debut with Telugu blockbuster ‘Uyyala Jampala’.
"We are on the lookout for a few more newcomers. As soon as we finalise them, we`ll start shooting," he said.
Avika is currently shooting for Telugu film ‘Lakshmi Raave Maa Intiki’, which features Naga Shaurya in the lead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- Prabhas, Rana Daggubati’s ‘Baahubali 2’: And the countdown begins now!
- Rajinikanth to essay 5 characters, Akshay Kumar to portray 12 avatars in '2.0'?
- Why Katappa killed Baahubali? Sathyaraj answers the question! - Watch
- ''Baahubali', 67 years later, has beaten the magic created by 'Mughal-e-Azam' on screen'
- Baahubali 2: New poster featuring angry Prabhas unveiled! - See pic