Beauty queen Vanya Mishra to make southern debut
Chennai: Former Miss India Vanya Mishra will make her cinematic debut in upcoming, yet-to-be-titled Tamil-Telugu romantic-drama to be helmed by veteran director Suresh Krissna.
"We have roped in Vanya for the project. I met her recently for a photoshoot and realised that she has tremendous energy and attitude required for this industry. I`m sure she will go a long way in filmdom," Krissna told reporters.
The bilingual, which also features Prince Cecil in the lead, is expected to go on floors soon.
Krissna, known for films like `Satya`, `Baasha` and `Annamalai`, turns producer with this bilingual.
"I will produce this film under my home banner Suresh Krissna Productions. I would also like to produce films of other directors," he added.
The hunt for the rest of the cast is on.
Pic Courtesy: www.gallery.ap7am.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'
- ‘Baahubali’ puts regional cinema in forefront by minting Rs 500 crores!
- Prabhudheva announces three Tamil productions
- 'The Path of Zarathustra', a film on Parsis to release next month
- ‘Baahubali’ creates history; Hindi version rakes in Rs 100 crore!
- Tamil superstar Ajith completes 23 years in film industry