Beauty queen Vanya Mishra to make southern debut
Chennai: Former Miss India Vanya Mishra will make her cinematic debut in upcoming, yet-to-be-titled Tamil-Telugu romantic-drama to be helmed by veteran director Suresh Krissna.
"We have roped in Vanya for the project. I met her recently for a photoshoot and realised that she has tremendous energy and attitude required for this industry. I`m sure she will go a long way in filmdom," Krissna told reporters.
The bilingual, which also features Prince Cecil in the lead, is expected to go on floors soon.
Krissna, known for films like `Satya`, `Baasha` and `Annamalai`, turns producer with this bilingual.
"I will produce this film under my home banner Suresh Krissna Productions. I would also like to produce films of other directors," he added.
The hunt for the rest of the cast is on.
Pic Courtesy: www.gallery.ap7am.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Baahubali 2’ trailer strikes gold, garners 100 million views!
- ‘Baahubali 2’: Prabhas, Rana Daggubati starrer creates another record!
- Rajinikanth's '2.0': Police detain two crew members for attacking journalists?
- PIL against Kamal Haasan for allegedly hurting Hindu sentiments
- Pawan Kalyan, Shruti Haasan's 'Katamarayudu' trailer packs quite a punch! - Watch