Bipasha Basu keen on another Bengali film
Mumbai: Actress Bipasha Basu, who will next feature in `Creature 3D`, says she is open to offbeat cinema as much as commercial films. In fact, she is keen to do a new Bengali film too.
The actress` last appearance in a Bengali film was the 2009 Rituparno Ghosh directorial "Shob Charitro Kalponik".
"I would want to venture into another Bengali film. I am quite open (to the idea) at this point of time. I am open to trying different things - be it commercial or offbeat," Bipasha told IANS in an interaction here.
"I love films which are going to entertain, which give me a chance to perform and which give me author-driven role," she added.
Thr actress is currently busy promoting "Creature 3D", which is directed by Vikram Bhatt.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast