Bollywood goes gaga over Riteish Deshmukh’s ‘Lai Bhaari’
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Actor-turned producer Riteish Deshmukh has struck a purple patch in his career. The actor, who enthralled audiences with his comic talent, terrorized people as the dreadful antagonist in the recently released ‘Ek Villain’, thereby surprising one and all.
And now, the actor is gearing up for his debut Marathi film as the lead actor. ‘Lai Bhaari’ which also features Radhika Apte, Tanvi Azmi and Sharad Kelkar, is slated to release this Friday. The film will release across Maharashtra with English subtitles.
However, the Bollywood brigade, which attended the special screening of the Marathi film has gone head over heels for Riteish.
Many took to Twitter to express what they felt about the film and the protagonist.
Here’s taking a look at what people tweeted:
— Jackky Bhagnani (@jackkybhagnani) July 9, 2014
Nishikant Kamat and Riteish have created the Biggest Marathi Blockbuster EVER!!! #LaiBhari. SUper Hit at Interval & a Blockbuster at the end
— Anubhav Sinha (@anubhavsinha) July 9, 2014
Tuzhi acting lai bhaari, tuzhi fighting lai bhaari, tuzhi dancing lai bhaari, @Riteishd Aai shapath, tuzha sagla LAI BHAARI! BLOCKBUSTER! :)
— Milap Zaveri (@zmilap) July 9, 2014
— Hussain Kuwajerwala (@Hussainkk12) July 9, 2014
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yesteryear actresses who shocked our daddys & granddaddys by daring to bare
- Raees: Shah Rukh Khan silences Nawazuddin Siddiqui with befitting dialogue - Watch
- If a character works, industry will only offer you that: Ronit Roy
- 'Ra.One' animator Charu Khandal dies
- 10th Jaipur Literature Festival kicks off in style; Gulzar, Anne Waldman deliver keynote address
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport