Boman Irani signs Telugu film
Mumbai: After doing a variety of roles in Bollywood, actor Boman Irani has signed a Telugu film.
"I am doing a Telugu film. I have just signed it. Pawan Kalyan is the hero. I wanted to do a film outside Mumbai and see what it feels like," the 53-year-old said here Thursday at a charity show organised by Rohan Marley, son of Bob Marley.
"I am very proud they have accepted me with open arms. We haven`t started shooting. I have just signed the film," he added.
Meanwhile, Boman says his upcoming film "Jolly L.L.B." will make a difference to the society.
"It will be a film that will make a difference because it is about the judicial system in our country and it is told in a very funny way, in a sweet way," he said.
"Jolly L.L.B.", slated to release March 15, also stars Arshad Warsi and Amrita Rao.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never evaded Income Tax, says Vijay after searches
- Watch: Second trailer of Kamal Haasan’s ‘Thoongaavanam’ edgy, action-packed
- Kannada actor Shivarajkumar suffers minor heart attack, admitted to hospital
- Rajinikanth lauds makers of 'Puli'
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?