Boman Irani signs Telugu film
Mumbai: After doing a variety of roles in Bollywood, actor Boman Irani has signed a Telugu film.
"I am doing a Telugu film. I have just signed it. Pawan Kalyan is the hero. I wanted to do a film outside Mumbai and see what it feels like," the 53-year-old said here Thursday at a charity show organised by Rohan Marley, son of Bob Marley.
"I am very proud they have accepted me with open arms. We haven`t started shooting. I have just signed the film," he added.
Meanwhile, Boman says his upcoming film "Jolly L.L.B." will make a difference to the society.
"It will be a film that will make a difference because it is about the judicial system in our country and it is told in a very funny way, in a sweet way," he said.
"Jolly L.L.B.", slated to release March 15, also stars Arshad Warsi and Amrita Rao.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prayers for Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa ji's health, tweets Rishi Kapoor
- How Jessica Alba takes care of her hair!
- Tom Cruise's 'The Mummy' trailer will send shivers down your spine
- Himesh Reshammiya reveals similarities between Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur
- Here's what Elena Kazan said after getting evicted from 'Bigg Boss' season 10
- Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan flaunts new release date in Tamil, Telugu posters
- Amy Jackson says Rajinikanth gets nervous about media
- Tamannaah Bhatia excited about 'Queen' remake
- Couple claims Dhanush as biological son; actor asked to appear before court
- Tamannaah Bhatia’s next few announcements will surprise everybody