Boman Irani signs Telugu film
Mumbai: After doing a variety of roles in Bollywood, actor Boman Irani has signed a Telugu film.
"I am doing a Telugu film. I have just signed it. Pawan Kalyan is the hero. I wanted to do a film outside Mumbai and see what it feels like," the 53-year-old said here Thursday at a charity show organised by Rohan Marley, son of Bob Marley.
"I am very proud they have accepted me with open arms. We haven`t started shooting. I have just signed the film," he added.
Meanwhile, Boman says his upcoming film "Jolly L.L.B." will make a difference to the society.
"It will be a film that will make a difference because it is about the judicial system in our country and it is told in a very funny way, in a sweet way," he said.
"Jolly L.L.B.", slated to release March 15, also stars Arshad Warsi and Amrita Rao.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SS Rajamouli opens up about trailer launch of 'Baahubali: The Conclusion'
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Actress resumes work
- The Ghazi Attack: First week Box Office collections figures of Rana Daggubati starrer are out!
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Didn’t photograph more actors, says accused Sunil Kumar
- Vikram Vedha: R Madhavan - Vijay Sethupathi's on screen face off is incredibly captivating – WATCH