Busy year ahead for producer Ravindar Chandrasekaran
Chennai: He was just another NRI based in Switzerland a year back, but today, he is busy juggling time between production and direction. He already has five Tamil films under production, out of which he is all set to direct one film.
"I`m currently busy with five Tamil films. I`m producing four out of the five films, while I`m also directing and producing the fifth one. The film titled ‘I-Na’ will go on floors soon as we are currently busy finalising the cast and crew," Ravindar told reporters.
"I-Na" has shaped up very well; this film will be in international colour in terms of production and making. It has a good line-up of talented people from the industry as well," he added.
He has roped in model-turned-actress Anjena as one among the leads of ‘I-Na’.
While his first two production ventures – ‘Nalanum Nandhiniyum’ and ‘Sutta Kadhai’ are nearing completion, the rest of the three films ‘Kolai Nooku Parvai’ and ‘1+13’, including his directorial venture ‘I-Na’ are scheduled go on floors soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Monalisa opens up about her televised marriage with Vikrant Singh
- 'Airlift' is special for Akshay Kumar, Nimrat Kaur
- Urdu poet, lyricist Naqsh Lyallpuri dead
- Nepal's Teriya Magar wins 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', says 'dance is my true love'
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport