Busy year ahead for producer Ravindar Chandrasekaran
Chennai: He was just another NRI based in Switzerland a year back, but today, he is busy juggling time between production and direction. He already has five Tamil films under production, out of which he is all set to direct one film.
"I`m currently busy with five Tamil films. I`m producing four out of the five films, while I`m also directing and producing the fifth one. The film titled ‘I-Na’ will go on floors soon as we are currently busy finalising the cast and crew," Ravindar told reporters.
"I-Na" has shaped up very well; this film will be in international colour in terms of production and making. It has a good line-up of talented people from the industry as well," he added.
He has roped in model-turned-actress Anjena as one among the leads of ‘I-Na’.
While his first two production ventures – ‘Nalanum Nandhiniyum’ and ‘Sutta Kadhai’ are nearing completion, the rest of the three films ‘Kolai Nooku Parvai’ and ‘1+13’, including his directorial venture ‘I-Na’ are scheduled go on floors soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017
- Vashu Bhagnani to produce Priyanka Chopra's next home production