Camera rolls for Rajamouli`s `Baahubali`
Hyderabad: Exactly a year after Telugu revenge-drama ‘Eega’ released, its director S.S. Rajamouli is starting to shoot for upcoming period-drama ‘Baahubali’ on Saturday in Kurnool.
"The shoot will kick start later in the day in Kurnool. The team plans to shoot for few days there before heading out to other locations," a source from the film`s unit told reporters.
Rajamouli had earlier tweeted that he would start ‘Baahubali’ on this day. The project has been under-production for nearly a year now.
Starring Rana Daggubati, Prabhas Varma and Anushka Shetty, the Telugu film is being jointly produced by K. Raghavendra Rao, Prasad Devineni and Shobu Yarlagadda.
The film also features Sathyaraj, Adivi Sesh and Kiccha Sudeep in important roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video alert! ‘Crazy’ Deepika Padukone, Homi Adajania on the sets of Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘Raabta’
- Revealed! All you want to know about Geeta Basra's baby shower – Details inside
- Kareena Kapoor Khan spotted book shopping in London! – Pic inside
- Watch: Amitabh Bachchan‘s granddaughter Navya Nanda is up in the air
- Satish Kaushik's next to be black-comedy biopic
- Vidya Balan looks enchanting as Geeta Bali in 'Ekk Albela' poster! – View pic
- Know what Irrfan Khan has to say about Marathi blockbuster ‘Sairat’
- With 'Sairat', Marathi cinema flies high on BO, appreciation
- It's big! Marathi film 'Sairat' rakes in a whopping Rs 65 cr in 3 weeks
- Superstar Mohanlal turns 56