Can Hari save Karthi`s dwindling career?
Chennai: With two back-to-back flops ‘Saguni’ and ‘Alex Pandian’, Tamil actor Karthi Sivakumar has joined hands with director Hari Gopalakrishnan in an effort to revive his sagging career.
"Soon after the completion of Karthi`s current projects, `Biriyani` and `All In All Azhagu Raja`, he will start working on Hari`s untitled Tamil film. The search is on for the rest of the cast," a statement said.
Hari is known for making hits like ‘Thamizh’ and ‘Saamy’.
The untitled film will be produced by Vendhar Movies.
Hari is also busy wrapping up ‘Singam 2’, a sequel to super hit Tamil action-drama ‘Singam’ featuring Suriya in the lead.
‘Singam 2’ is equally important for Suriya as his last two Tamil films ‘7aum Arivu’ and ‘Maattrraan’ bombed at the Box Office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri