Chiranjeevi owes us a film: Puri Jagannadh
Chennai: Telugu star Chiranjeevi, the minister of state for tourism at the centre, turned 58 Thursday and filmmaker Puri Jagannadh says he owes one more film - which will be his 150th - to his fans.
Puri posted on his Twitter page in Telugu: "Mee cinemalu choostu perigamu. Kani meeru maaku oka cinema bakipaddaru. Adi eppudu (We grew up watching your films, but you owe us one film. When will you repay?)"
Chiranjeevi, who was last seen on in the 2009 Telugu film `Magadheera` in a cameo alongside his son Ram Charan Teja, hasn`t done any movie after entering politics by launching the Praja Rajyam Party.
Chiru, as he is fondly called, has acted in 149 films including Tamil, Kannada and Hindi in a career spanning over three decades.
Some of his best films include `Khaidi`, `Swayam Krushi`, `Indra` and `Shankar Dada MBBS`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!