Cochin Music Challengers to perform tomorrow
Kochi: Cochin Music Challengers, the celebrity cricket team of prominent playback singers of the Malayalam film industry, will try to bowl the inmates of the Government hospital here tomorrow not through their cricketing feat, but by music.
Tomorrow`s musical treat will be 24th programme in the `Arts and Medicine` series. The team members of CMC, comprising cricketer S Sreesanth, playback singers Madhu Balakrishnan, Vidhu Pratap, Prakash Babu (captain), Pradeep Babu, Reju Joseph, Manaf Ali, Nassar, Naseer, Baiju, Rafeeq Rahman, Sajit Kurian, Sanoop and Arun Gopan, will perform at the hospital for the `Arts and Medicine` project of the Kochi Biennale Foundation (KBF) and organised in association with the Mehboob Memorial Orchestra.
The project, which was launched in February this year, is being conducted with guidance from Iva Fattorini, Chair of Global Arts and Medicine Institute, Cleveland Clinic and the Ernakulam district administration.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral Video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing