Common incidents inspire `April Fool`: Telugu director
Chennai: Forthcoming Telugu romantic-comedy ‘April Fool’ is inspired from commonly known incidents revolving around April Fool`s Day, says director Krishnaswamy Srikant.
"The events that lead up to the story in the film are based on commonly known events about April Fool`s Day. These incidents make up the story of the film, which revolves around two key characters played by Jagapathi and Bhumika," Srikant said.
"Characters essayed by the lead actors are very important to the setting of the film. Gulshan Grover also has a very important part to play," he added.
G.L. Srinivas has produced the film, which also features Ranadhir, Srushti, Dhanraj and Tagubothu Ramesh.
The film has music by Banti and cinematography by Tanikella Rajendra Prasad. Currently in the post-production phase, it is likely to hit theatres Jan 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- The Ghazi Attack: First week Box Office collections figures of Rana Daggubati starrer are out!
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Didn’t photograph more actors, says accused Sunil Kumar
- Vikram Vedha: R Madhavan - Vijay Sethupathi's on screen face off is incredibly captivating – WATCH
- ‘Baahubali 2’ motion poster will make your jaw drop! WATCH
- Baahubali 2: Brand new poster unveiled on Maha Shivaratri and its mind-blowing!