Developed six-pack abs exclusively for film: Atharva
Chennai: Actor Atharva Murali, after months of toil, is the latest entrant to the six-pack abs club in Tamil filmdom. He says he only developed his physique because plays an athlete in his next Tamil film "Eeti".
"I didn`t develop six-pack abs to join the list of actors who already have it. This was done exclusively for my role as an athlete in `Eeti`. I wanted to have a leaner body for the role and ended up developing a six-pack," Atharva told reporters.
"It`s very important to transform into the character you`re playing. I was very particular about my physical appearance for my role in the film. I worked out for months to achieve my goal and I`m happy with the outcome," he said.
Atharva is also awaiting the release of Tamil action-thriller `Irumbu Kuthirai`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dad's Army' creator Jimmy Perry dies at 93
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are filmy 'cutie pies' in NEW SONG!
- Kangana Ranaut will look like this in Hansal Mehta's 'Simran'?
- Kaabil new poster: Is that Hrithik Roshan?
- Shivaay: Ajay Devgn turns 'prankster' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- First look of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' is finally out!
- Vivek Oberoi's to make his Tamil debut with Ajith's next
- SS Rajamouli to share first look of 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' at MAMI
- Rana Daggubati, Prabhas’ 'Baahubali 2' promises to be bigger and better
- Rajinikanth helped Radhika Apte while filming ‘Kabali’: Here’s how