Developed six-pack abs exclusively for film: Atharva
Chennai: Actor Atharva Murali, after months of toil, is the latest entrant to the six-pack abs club in Tamil filmdom. He says he only developed his physique because plays an athlete in his next Tamil film "Eeti".
"I didn`t develop six-pack abs to join the list of actors who already have it. This was done exclusively for my role as an athlete in `Eeti`. I wanted to have a leaner body for the role and ended up developing a six-pack," Atharva told reporters.
"It`s very important to transform into the character you`re playing. I was very particular about my physical appearance for my role in the film. I worked out for months to achieve my goal and I`m happy with the outcome," he said.
Atharva is also awaiting the release of Tamil action-thriller `Irumbu Kuthirai`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Johar speaks about fallout with Kajol, says sometimes relationship ends
- Trisha Krishnan’s twitter account hacked; mother seeks police protection for daughter
- Good news! Rannvijay Singha blessed with a baby girl
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport
- ‘Baahubali’ director SS Rajamuli has THIS Indian Epic trilogy in the pipeline?