Developed six-pack abs exclusively for film: Atharva
Chennai: Actor Atharva Murali, after months of toil, is the latest entrant to the six-pack abs club in Tamil filmdom. He says he only developed his physique because plays an athlete in his next Tamil film "Eeti".
"I didn`t develop six-pack abs to join the list of actors who already have it. This was done exclusively for my role as an athlete in `Eeti`. I wanted to have a leaner body for the role and ended up developing a six-pack," Atharva told reporters.
"It`s very important to transform into the character you`re playing. I was very particular about my physical appearance for my role in the film. I worked out for months to achieve my goal and I`m happy with the outcome," he said.
Atharva is also awaiting the release of Tamil action-thriller `Irumbu Kuthirai`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Irrfan Khan honoured with Entertainer of The Year award
- Treat to work on dance numbers: Jacqueline Fernandez
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will entice you in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' as a beautiful poetess!
- Revamp your old Tees into a crop top! Watch how
- Can you guess how many Indian films made it to BBC's list of best 100 films? – Full list inside