Dhanush`s next film gets new title
Chennai: The title of Tamil actor Dhanush`s new romantic-comedy `Sotta Vazhakutty` has been changed to `Naiyaandi`, according to the director.
"It was earlier titled `Sotta Vazhakutty` but now it has been changed to `Naiyaandi` as I found this title more apt to the context of the film," A. Sarkunam said in a statement.
While Dhanush has been finalised to play the male lead, the makers are still hunting for a heroine. The film`s other cast members include Parota Suri, Satyan and Lakshmy Ramakrishnan.
"We still are on the lookout for the female lead. The story tracks the events that pave way to hilarious moments in the love story between a lantern selling boy and a soon-to-be dentist girl," he added.
The primary shooting of the film is set to begin from February. It is produced by S. Kadiresan under the banner of Five Star Films.
Meanwhile, Dhanush is about to wrap up shooting for his debut Bollywood project `Raanjhnaa`, opposite Sonam Kapoor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranganathan Madhavan achieved lean look for ‘Vikram Veda’ without workout
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels