Dhanush`s next film gets new title
Chennai: The title of Tamil actor Dhanush`s new romantic-comedy `Sotta Vazhakutty` has been changed to `Naiyaandi`, according to the director.
"It was earlier titled `Sotta Vazhakutty` but now it has been changed to `Naiyaandi` as I found this title more apt to the context of the film," A. Sarkunam said in a statement.
While Dhanush has been finalised to play the male lead, the makers are still hunting for a heroine. The film`s other cast members include Parota Suri, Satyan and Lakshmy Ramakrishnan.
"We still are on the lookout for the female lead. The story tracks the events that pave way to hilarious moments in the love story between a lantern selling boy and a soon-to-be dentist girl," he added.
The primary shooting of the film is set to begin from February. It is produced by S. Kadiresan under the banner of Five Star Films.
Meanwhile, Dhanush is about to wrap up shooting for his debut Bollywood project `Raanjhnaa`, opposite Sonam Kapoor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Post SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2', Prabhas roped in for 'Srimanthudu' team's next?
- South actress Devayani will star with Jr NTR in 'Janath Garage'!
- Tamannaah excited, nervous to romance Prabhudheva in her next
- Chennai singer Shan Johnson passes away
- Visaaranai movie review: Honest, spine-chilling take on abuse of power