Dhanush to produce brother`s next film
Chennai: Southern actor Dhanush is set to produce his brother Selvaraghavan`s next Tamil directorial venture under his home banner.
"Very proud to announce that Selvaraghavan will be directing his next film for my production house Wunderbar Films. Cast to be decided soon," Dhanush posted on his Twitter page.
This will be Dhanush`s third Tamil film as producer. He has earlier produced ‘3’ and ‘Ethir Neechal’, which is yet to release.
Dhanush and his brother were last seen working together in Tamil romantic-drama ‘Mayakkam Enna’. While Dhanush acted in the film, Selvaraghavan directed it.
Selvaraghavan is currently busy filming upcoming Tamil-Telugu romantic-drama ‘Irandam Ulagam’.
Meanwhile, Dhanush is busy juggling two Tamil projects – ‘Mariyaan’ and ‘Naiyaandi’. He recently completed filming for upcoming Hindi romance ‘Raanjhnaa’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Talks are on for 'Sairat' Telugu remake!
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017