Dhanush to produce brother`s next film
Chennai: Southern actor Dhanush is set to produce his brother Selvaraghavan`s next Tamil directorial venture under his home banner.
"Very proud to announce that Selvaraghavan will be directing his next film for my production house Wunderbar Films. Cast to be decided soon," Dhanush posted on his Twitter page.
This will be Dhanush`s third Tamil film as producer. He has earlier produced ‘3’ and ‘Ethir Neechal’, which is yet to release.
Dhanush and his brother were last seen working together in Tamil romantic-drama ‘Mayakkam Enna’. While Dhanush acted in the film, Selvaraghavan directed it.
Selvaraghavan is currently busy filming upcoming Tamil-Telugu romantic-drama ‘Irandam Ulagam’.
Meanwhile, Dhanush is busy juggling two Tamil projects – ‘Mariyaan’ and ‘Naiyaandi’. He recently completed filming for upcoming Hindi romance ‘Raanjhnaa’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport