Fahad Fazil and Nazriya get engaged
Thiruvananthapuram: Mollywood sensation Fahad Fazil today got engaged to upcoming heroine Nazriya Nazim in a family function here today.
Only close relatives and friends were invited to the engagement function, held in a conventional manner, at a five star hotel in the city, sources close to the family said.
Fahad, 30, son of director-producer Fazil, told the media after the ceremony that the wedding would be held in August this year.
Fahad, who made a strong comeback into the industry after his debut film `Kayyetthum Doorathu` flopped in the box office in 2002, now has hits like `22 Female` Kottayam`, `Annayum Razoolum`, `Chappa Kurish`, `22 North Katham`, `Diamond Necklace` and `Amen`.
The 18-year-old Nazriya, who made her mark in the Malayalam and Tamil industries through movies like `Neram` and `Raja Rani`, said she would work only if she got good offers as family life would be her priority now.
The couple said the marriage was a completely arranged one.
The tech-savy actors also posted the news in their Facebook accounts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranganathan Madhavan achieved lean look for ‘Vikram Veda’ without workout
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels