Fahad Fazil and Nazriya get engaged
Thiruvananthapuram: Mollywood sensation Fahad Fazil today got engaged to upcoming heroine Nazriya Nazim in a family function here today.
Only close relatives and friends were invited to the engagement function, held in a conventional manner, at a five star hotel in the city, sources close to the family said.
Fahad, 30, son of director-producer Fazil, told the media after the ceremony that the wedding would be held in August this year.
Fahad, who made a strong comeback into the industry after his debut film `Kayyetthum Doorathu` flopped in the box office in 2002, now has hits like `22 Female` Kottayam`, `Annayum Razoolum`, `Chappa Kurish`, `22 North Katham`, `Diamond Necklace` and `Amen`.
The 18-year-old Nazriya, who made her mark in the Malayalam and Tamil industries through movies like `Neram` and `Raja Rani`, said she would work only if she got good offers as family life would be her priority now.
The couple said the marriage was a completely arranged one.
The tech-savy actors also posted the news in their Facebook accounts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- Tamil actor Vijay's father undergoes surgery after fall
- Tamil film director Chandrasekar hospitalised
- Silly to have advertised my Chevalier award: Kamal Haasan
- French Chevalier award winner Kamal Haasan is Sivaji of our generation: Rajinikanth
- Double treat for fans, first look of sequel to release on birthday of 'Baahubali'