Fahad Fazil and Nazriya get engaged
Thiruvananthapuram: Mollywood sensation Fahad Fazil today got engaged to upcoming heroine Nazriya Nazim in a family function here today.
Only close relatives and friends were invited to the engagement function, held in a conventional manner, at a five star hotel in the city, sources close to the family said.
Fahad, 30, son of director-producer Fazil, told the media after the ceremony that the wedding would be held in August this year.
Fahad, who made a strong comeback into the industry after his debut film `Kayyetthum Doorathu` flopped in the box office in 2002, now has hits like `22 Female` Kottayam`, `Annayum Razoolum`, `Chappa Kurish`, `22 North Katham`, `Diamond Necklace` and `Amen`.
The 18-year-old Nazriya, who made her mark in the Malayalam and Tamil industries through movies like `Neram` and `Raja Rani`, said she would work only if she got good offers as family life would be her priority now.
The couple said the marriage was a completely arranged one.
The tech-savy actors also posted the news in their Facebook accounts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Do-it-yourself tips to light up your home
- Kangana Ranaut takes a dig at Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra!
- Priyanka Chopra's debut Marathi production Ventilator gets dramatic world premiere
- First look of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' is finally out!
- Vivek Oberoi's to make his Tamil debut with Ajith's next
- SS Rajamouli to share first look of 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' at MAMI
- Rana Daggubati, Prabhas’ 'Baahubali 2' promises to be bigger and better