Fahad Fazil and Nazriya get engaged
Thiruvananthapuram: Mollywood sensation Fahad Fazil today got engaged to upcoming heroine Nazriya Nazim in a family function here today.
Only close relatives and friends were invited to the engagement function, held in a conventional manner, at a five star hotel in the city, sources close to the family said.
Fahad, 30, son of director-producer Fazil, told the media after the ceremony that the wedding would be held in August this year.
Fahad, who made a strong comeback into the industry after his debut film `Kayyetthum Doorathu` flopped in the box office in 2002, now has hits like `22 Female` Kottayam`, `Annayum Razoolum`, `Chappa Kurish`, `22 North Katham`, `Diamond Necklace` and `Amen`.
The 18-year-old Nazriya, who made her mark in the Malayalam and Tamil industries through movies like `Neram` and `Raja Rani`, said she would work only if she got good offers as family life would be her priority now.
The couple said the marriage was a completely arranged one.
The tech-savy actors also posted the news in their Facebook accounts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Difference in treatment meted out to us and Hema Malini, says victims' kin
- FTII stir: Students protest Gajendra Chauhan's appointment
- Arshad hopes for 'raise' post 'Guddu Rangeela'
- Tiger Shroff doesn't want to work with B-Town's Khans
- Will work with Shoojit again: Ayushmann Khurrana