Films must be worth the money spent: Telugu director
Chennai: Telugu director Vachaspati feels movies should be made with the objective of giving value to every penny spent by the audience.
"Films are made for several reasons but the most important of it all has to be to make every penny of the audience worth it. If someone is ready to spend Rs.100 for a movie, then as a director, one is bound to him or her," Vachaspati told reporters.
The director recently wrapped up his forthcoming Telugu romance ‘Chemistry’ starring Sriram Kodali and Amitha Rao.
"The shooting of my film has come to an end. We will now be starting the post-production work. The story revolves around the chemistry of the lead pair from the time they are acquaintances to (being a) married couple", he added.
Do you think your film will be worth the money paid?
"Yes, I`m confident. And if the film happens to be bad, then I`m open to hear the feedback from the audience," he said.
The film, produced by Udaykumar, has music by Vishwanath Ghantasala and cinematography by Chakradhar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017
- Vashu Bhagnani to produce Priyanka Chopra's next home production
- 'Thodari' release delayed in Karnataka