Ganesh Venkatraman finds police officer`s role inspiring
Chennai: Southern actor Ganesh Venkatraman, who rose to stardom when he donned the khaki for hit film ‘Unnai Pol Oruvan’, is playing a police officer again in upcoming Tamil romantic-thriller ‘Ivan Veramathiri’. He says he finds cop roles very inspiring.
‘Unnai Pol Oruvan’, a Tamil remake of ‘A Wednesday’ is one of the best films in his career.
"(It`s) always inspiring to play a cop (and) to think and act differently. I salute the real guys for the efforts they make to keep the crime rate low and the streets clean," posted Ganesh on his Twitter page.
"(I`m) shooting in Pondicherry for a racy car chase sequence for the climax of `Ivan Veramathiri`. Driving in full throttle in my police vehicle," he posted.
Ganesh plays an IPS officer in the film and the cast also includes Vikram Prabhu and Lakshmi Menon in the lead roles. It is being directed by M. Saravanan.
Meanwhile, Ganesh is awaiting the release of Tamil comedy ‘Theeya Velai Seiyyanum Kummaru’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Matt Damon is back, check out terrific 'Jason Bourne' poster!
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma team up with India's first transgender band
- Love blooms amidst wrestling! Salman Khan-Anushka Sharma look delightful in 'Sultan' still
- Style queen Kangana Ranaut stuns in Grazia India's 100th issue cover! - Pics inside
- Watch: AR Murugadoss introduces action avatar of Sonakshi Sinha in 'Akira'