Good response for `Parankimala`, says director
Kozhikode: Debutant Malayalam director Sennan Pallassery today said there was good response from young and old generations for his film `Parankimala`, which was released recently.
Speaking at a meet-the-press programme of the Calicut Press Club here, he said though he had been in the film industry for the last 23 years, this was his first film as an independant director.
"I hope I have done justice", he said.
The film, a remake of Bharathan`s hit movie in the same title, has Beyon and Vinutha Lal playing the lead roles.
The other cast in the film includes Jagadeesh, Kalabhavan Mani and Indrans.
`The feedback I am getting was very encouraging`, he said.
The producer of the film Thomas Kokkat said though there was steady collection in all theatres, there was less number of family audience.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prabhas, Rana Daggubati’s ‘Baahubali 2’: And the countdown begins now!
- Rajinikanth to essay 5 characters, Akshay Kumar to portray 12 avatars in '2.0'?
- Why Katappa killed Baahubali? Sathyaraj answers the question! - Watch
- ''Baahubali', 67 years later, has beaten the magic created by 'Mughal-e-Azam' on screen'
- Baahubali 2: New poster featuring angry Prabhas unveiled! - See pic