Good response for `Parankimala`, says director
Kozhikode: Debutant Malayalam director Sennan Pallassery today said there was good response from young and old generations for his film `Parankimala`, which was released recently.
Speaking at a meet-the-press programme of the Calicut Press Club here, he said though he had been in the film industry for the last 23 years, this was his first film as an independant director.
"I hope I have done justice", he said.
The film, a remake of Bharathan`s hit movie in the same title, has Beyon and Vinutha Lal playing the lead roles.
The other cast in the film includes Jagadeesh, Kalabhavan Mani and Indrans.
`The feedback I am getting was very encouraging`, he said.
The producer of the film Thomas Kokkat said though there was steady collection in all theatres, there was less number of family audience.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It's high time we respond to terrorism: John Abraham
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- Nidhhi Agerwal to be on strict diet for 'Munna Michael'
- Salman Khan backs Pakistani actors, says artistes are not terrorists
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr
- Market forces determine heroine's pay, not gender: Karthi Sivakumar
- Proud to have played a woman in 'Remo': Sivakarthikeyan
- Talks are on for 'Sairat' Telugu remake!
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside