Gul Panag awaits release of Punjabi film `Sarsa`
Mumbai: After doing some off-beat films in Bollywood, Gul Panag will soon be seen in a Punjabi film titled ‘Sarsa’.
"I am always busy. I am busy with my Punjabi film `Sarsa` which will release in June. Then I am awaiting the release of `Ab Tak Chappan 2`," the 36-year-old said here Sunday while flagging off a triathlon Spirit of CCI at Cricket Club of India.
‘Ab Tak Chhappan 2’ is being directed by Ejaz Gulab and also stars Nana Patekar, Ashutosh Rana and Govind Namdeo. Meanwhile, Gul stressed on the need for fitness.
"This triathlon is an incredible event. If sporting culture is encouraged at clubs, it will come out in the society as well. It is very important to encourage sports and fitness in our country," Gul said.
Gul has featured in films like ‘Dhoop’, ‘Dor’, ‘Hello’ and ‘Turning 30’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport