Hansika not part of `Hello Brother` remake
Chennai: Actress Hansika Motwani has rubbished rumours that she has been cast in upcoming Telugu romantic-comedy ‘Hello Brother’, a remake of an eponymous movie in the same language. In fact, she says she wasn`t even approached for the film.
"So, (I) just want (to) clear the air that I`m not doing `Hello Brother` in Telugu (and) nor I was approached! Please put a full stop to the rumours," Hansika posted on her Twitter page.
Th new "Hello Brother", which features Naga Chaitanya and Tamannaah Bhatia in the lead, was expected to go on floors recently. However, its shooting hasn`t begun as yet.
Srinivasa Reddy was handed over the responsibility of wielding the megaphone for the remake, which originally featured Nagarjuna in the lead. The original movie released in 1994.
Meanwhile, Hansika has her hands full with Tamil projects. She recently signed the untitled Tamil remake of Telugu blockbuster "Ishq" and Tamil romantic-comedy "Maan Karate".
In Telugu, she is shooting for an untitled multi-starrer.
She is awaiting the release of Tamil films "Biriyani" and "Vaalu".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing