Harbhajan Singh to do a cameo in Akshay Kumar`s Punjabi film
New Delhi: Cricketer Harbhajan Singh is all set to make his big screen acting debut in Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar`s Punjabi production `Ba Ji in Problem`.
Singh, who is popularly known as Bhajji, will appear in a cameo but it is not yet revealed if he will play his cricketing self or a new character.
The film is produced by Kumar and Ashvini Yardi`s company Grazing Goat Productions. The producers are tight lipped about the scene in which he will feature.
"We are absolutely delighted to have one of the world`s best known Punjabis feature in `Ba Ji in Problem`. It is too soon to unveil anything at this stage, but all I can say is that Bhajji`s fans are going to be bowled over by his performance," Yardi said in a statement.
The film also stars Punjabi actors Gippy Grewal, Gurpreet Ghuggi, veteran actor Om Puri and will go on floors in Chandigarh, before IPL.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport