Harshvardhan Rane teams up with Ravi Babu for `Avunu 2`
Chennai: Actor Harshvardhan Rane has teamed up with director Ravi Babu for the second time for Telugu horror-thriller `Avunu 2`, a sequel to the 2012 movie `Avunu`.
"I have signed Ravi Babu`s `Avunu 2`. One of the biggest production houses will produce the film and I`m really excited about it," Harshvardhan told reporters.
Meanwhile, Rane`s forthcoming Telugu thriller `Maaya` releases Friday and he will start shooting for "Avunu 2" on the same day.
"Ever since I signed `Maaya`, I have been extremely lucky. First, I signed my first Bollywood project, and now on its release day, I`ll start shooting for `Avunu 2`," said Harshvardhan.
He recently completed shooting for Hindi romantic-comedy `Satra Ko Shaadi Hain`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Visaaranai movie review: Honest, spine-chilling take on abuse of power
- Visaranai quick review: Thrilling ode by Vetrimaaran!
- Ilaya Thalapathy Vijay packs an impressive punch in 'Theri' teaser—Watch it here!
- Radhika Apte joins ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth in Malaysia
- Gujarat government’s new policy to boost regional cinema