Harshvardhan Rane teams up with Ravi Babu for `Avunu 2`
Chennai: Actor Harshvardhan Rane has teamed up with director Ravi Babu for the second time for Telugu horror-thriller `Avunu 2`, a sequel to the 2012 movie `Avunu`.
"I have signed Ravi Babu`s `Avunu 2`. One of the biggest production houses will produce the film and I`m really excited about it," Harshvardhan told reporters.
Meanwhile, Rane`s forthcoming Telugu thriller `Maaya` releases Friday and he will start shooting for "Avunu 2" on the same day.
"Ever since I signed `Maaya`, I have been extremely lucky. First, I signed my first Bollywood project, and now on its release day, I`ll start shooting for `Avunu 2`," said Harshvardhan.
He recently completed shooting for Hindi romantic-comedy `Satra Ko Shaadi Hain`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Kamal Haasan to revive an old character in his next with daughter Shruti
- Know what Radhika Apte has to say about Rajinikanth
- Rajinikanth starrer 'Kabali' teaser will be out in May?
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh movie review: Entertaining, but lazily written
- HC refuses interim stay on release of Bengali film based on Sheena case