Harshvardhan Rane teams up with Ravi Babu for `Avunu 2`
Chennai: Actor Harshvardhan Rane has teamed up with director Ravi Babu for the second time for Telugu horror-thriller `Avunu 2`, a sequel to the 2012 movie `Avunu`.
"I have signed Ravi Babu`s `Avunu 2`. One of the biggest production houses will produce the film and I`m really excited about it," Harshvardhan told reporters.
Meanwhile, Rane`s forthcoming Telugu thriller `Maaya` releases Friday and he will start shooting for "Avunu 2" on the same day.
"Ever since I signed `Maaya`, I have been extremely lucky. First, I signed my first Bollywood project, and now on its release day, I`ll start shooting for `Avunu 2`," said Harshvardhan.
He recently completed shooting for Hindi romantic-comedy `Satra Ko Shaadi Hain`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Neither Hrithik nor Salman! Anushka to team up with Katrina Kaif on 'Koffee with Karan'
- 'Bigg Boss' season 10: Manu Punjabi exits Salman Khan's show?
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' to cross Rs 50 crore mark today!
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan
- Noted Marathi cinema thespian Shriram Gojamgunde dies at 71
- Amy Jackson says Rajinikanth gets nervous about media
- Tamannaah Bhatia excited about 'Queen' remake
- Couple claims Dhanush as biological son; actor asked to appear before court
- Tamannaah Bhatia’s next few announcements will surprise everybody