Harshvardhan Rane teams up with Ravi Babu for `Avunu 2`
Chennai: Actor Harshvardhan Rane has teamed up with director Ravi Babu for the second time for Telugu horror-thriller `Avunu 2`, a sequel to the 2012 movie `Avunu`.
"I have signed Ravi Babu`s `Avunu 2`. One of the biggest production houses will produce the film and I`m really excited about it," Harshvardhan told reporters.
Meanwhile, Rane`s forthcoming Telugu thriller `Maaya` releases Friday and he will start shooting for "Avunu 2" on the same day.
"Ever since I signed `Maaya`, I have been extremely lucky. First, I signed my first Bollywood project, and now on its release day, I`ll start shooting for `Avunu 2`," said Harshvardhan.
He recently completed shooting for Hindi romantic-comedy `Satra Ko Shaadi Hain`.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya