Hindi remake of `Bhooter Bhabishyat` in 3D?
Mumbai: Bollywood producer Ratan Jain, who has bought the rights of Bengali blockbuster ‘Bhooter Bhabishyat’, is all set to remake the film in Hindi, and says he might make it in 3D.
"It is a remake of Bengali film and it is titled `Gang of Ghosts`. The film will be directed by Satish Kaushik and we are planning to make it in 3D. I am contemplating with the idea of 3D, but can`t confirm anything right now," Jain said.
‘Bhooter Bhabishyat’, which was released in 2012, was one of the highest grossers of the year in the Bengali film industry. A ghost story, the film is quite a comic entertainer.
Jain said the film will be shot in Mumbai. While reports indicate that actress Mahie Gill will be a part of the project, the producer doesn`t wish to confirm anything right now.
"The star cast has not been finalised. I have not signed anybody so far, so I can`t comment on that. I can tell you the details in next two days. All I can say is that the film will go on floors in April end and will be shot in Mumbai," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Tamil actor Vijay's father undergoes surgery after fall
- Tamil film director Chandrasekar hospitalised
- Silly to have advertised my Chevalier award: Kamal Haasan
- French Chevalier award winner Kamal Haasan is Sivaji of our generation: Rajinikanth
- Double treat for fans, first look of sequel to release on birthday of 'Baahubali'