Hindi remake of `Bhooter Bhabishyat` in 3D?
Mumbai: Bollywood producer Ratan Jain, who has bought the rights of Bengali blockbuster ‘Bhooter Bhabishyat’, is all set to remake the film in Hindi, and says he might make it in 3D.
"It is a remake of Bengali film and it is titled `Gang of Ghosts`. The film will be directed by Satish Kaushik and we are planning to make it in 3D. I am contemplating with the idea of 3D, but can`t confirm anything right now," Jain said.
‘Bhooter Bhabishyat’, which was released in 2012, was one of the highest grossers of the year in the Bengali film industry. A ghost story, the film is quite a comic entertainer.
Jain said the film will be shot in Mumbai. While reports indicate that actress Mahie Gill will be a part of the project, the producer doesn`t wish to confirm anything right now.
"The star cast has not been finalised. I have not signed anybody so far, so I can`t comment on that. I can tell you the details in next two days. All I can say is that the film will go on floors in April end and will be shot in Mumbai," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- Ajay Devgan has 'intense' role in 'Fitoor'
- Aadarsh Balakrishna joins cast of 'Neram' remake
- Prabhas to double his weight for ‘Baahubali' part 2?
- Post SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2', Prabhas roped in for 'Srimanthudu' team's next?
- South actress Devayani will star with Jr NTR in 'Janath Garage'!
- Tamannaah excited, nervous to romance Prabhudheva in her next