Hrithik Roshan`s reel sister signs her second Telugu flick
Chennai: Actress Kanika Tiwari, who played Hrithik Roshan`s sister in the 2012 film ‘Agneepath’, has signed her second Telugu romantic-drama. The yet-untitled project features southern actor Prince Cecilb opposite her.
"We are planning to launch the film in the second week of June, while the regular shooting will start from the first week of July. I have roped in Kanika after I saw her performance in the Hindi film (`Agneepath`)," the film`s director Ramesh said.
"She may be a north Indian, but she has the features of a south Indian. This is one of the reasons why I was hell-bent on casting her," he added.
In ‘Agneepath’, Kanika played Shiksha, who grows up unaware of her brother`s existence.
The search for rest of the cast is on for the yet-to-be-titled film, which will be jointly produced by C.H Pratap and Pratap.
Meanwhile, Kanika has already acted in a Tamil film titled ‘Avikumar’. She is also awaiting the release of her Telugu debut film ‘Boy Meets Girl’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's home into house!