Hundred days of 'Manam', Nagarjuna nostalgic
Chennai: Actor Akkineni Nagarjuna remembered his late father, legendary actor Akkineni Nageswara Rao, on the 100th day of his last Telugu film 'Manam', which featured actors from three generations of the Akkineni clan.
"#ANRlivesON 100days of MANAM/ feeling emotional and missing Amma & nana terribly/ thank you my friends for giving father a glorious inning:)," Nagarjuna posted on his Twitter page Saturday.
Nageswara Rao passed away few months before the release of 'Manam', which also starred Nagarjuna, his wife Amala and sons Naga Chaitanya and Akhil in important roles.
Directed by Vikram Kumar, 'Manam' is the story of reincarnation. Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Shriya Saran played the female leads. Currently, talks are on for Kannada remake of 'Manam'.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'
- ‘Baahubali’ puts regional cinema in forefront by minting Rs 500 crores!
- Prabhudheva announces three Tamil productions
- 'The Path of Zarathustra', a film on Parsis to release next month
- ‘Baahubali’ creates history; Hindi version rakes in Rs 100 crore!
- Tamil superstar Ajith completes 23 years in film industry