Hundred days of 'Manam', Nagarjuna nostalgic
Chennai: Actor Akkineni Nagarjuna remembered his late father, legendary actor Akkineni Nageswara Rao, on the 100th day of his last Telugu film 'Manam', which featured actors from three generations of the Akkineni clan.
"#ANRlivesON 100days of MANAM/ feeling emotional and missing Amma & nana terribly/ thank you my friends for giving father a glorious inning:)," Nagarjuna posted on his Twitter page Saturday.
Nageswara Rao passed away few months before the release of 'Manam', which also starred Nagarjuna, his wife Amala and sons Naga Chaitanya and Akhil in important roles.
Directed by Vikram Kumar, 'Manam' is the story of reincarnation. Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Shriya Saran played the female leads. Currently, talks are on for Kannada remake of 'Manam'.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vidya Balan looks enchanting as Geeta Bali in 'Ekk Albela' poster! – View pic
- Know what Irrfan Khan has to say about Marathi blockbuster ‘Sairat’
- With 'Sairat', Marathi cinema flies high on BO, appreciation
- It's big! Marathi film 'Sairat' rakes in a whopping Rs 65 cr in 3 weeks
- Superstar Mohanlal turns 56