Hundred days of 'Manam', Nagarjuna nostalgic
Chennai: Actor Akkineni Nagarjuna remembered his late father, legendary actor Akkineni Nageswara Rao, on the 100th day of his last Telugu film 'Manam', which featured actors from three generations of the Akkineni clan.
"#ANRlivesON 100days of MANAM/ feeling emotional and missing Amma & nana terribly/ thank you my friends for giving father a glorious inning:)," Nagarjuna posted on his Twitter page Saturday.
Nageswara Rao passed away few months before the release of 'Manam', which also starred Nagarjuna, his wife Amala and sons Naga Chaitanya and Akhil in important roles.
Directed by Vikram Kumar, 'Manam' is the story of reincarnation. Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Shriya Saran played the female leads. Currently, talks are on for Kannada remake of 'Manam'.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Janatha Garage', 'Kirik Party' bag top honours at IIFA Utsavam 2017
- Prabhas, Rana Daggubati’s ‘Baahubali 2’: And the countdown begins now!
- Rajinikanth to essay 5 characters, Akshay Kumar to portray 12 avatars in '2.0'?
- Why Katappa killed Baahubali? Sathyaraj answers the question! - Watch
- ''Baahubali', 67 years later, has beaten the magic created by 'Mughal-e-Azam' on screen'