Hundreds throng to wish Balakrishna on his birthday
Hyderabad: Hundreds of fans of Telugu actor Nandamuri Balakrishna, who turned 52 Monday, queued outside his house here to wish him.
"Hundreds of Balayya (Balakrishna) fans have come from different parts of the state to wish him on his birthday. They have been waiting outside the house since morning to get a glimpse of their star," the actor`s agent said.
The 52-year old, who will attend the launch of his upcoming Telugu film with director Boyapati Srinu later in the day, will meet his fans first and address them.
"He will attend the movie launch around afternoon, but before that he will spend some time with his fans," he added.
Balakrishna is the son of late actor Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao (NTR). He made his cinematic debut with 1974 Telugu film ‘Tatamma Kala’.
Some of his best films include ‘Narsimha Naidu’, ‘Bhairava Dweepam’ and ‘Simha’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- The Inspiring Journey Of Classic Beauty J Jayalalithaa In The World Of Celluloid
- Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, other film stars express condolence over Jayalalithaa's demise
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan flaunts new release date in Tamil, Telugu posters
- Amy Jackson says Rajinikanth gets nervous about media
- Tamannaah Bhatia excited about 'Queen' remake
- Couple claims Dhanush as biological son; actor asked to appear before court
- Tamannaah Bhatia’s next few announcements will surprise everybody