Hundreds throng to wish Balakrishna on his birthday
Hyderabad: Hundreds of fans of Telugu actor Nandamuri Balakrishna, who turned 52 Monday, queued outside his house here to wish him.
"Hundreds of Balayya (Balakrishna) fans have come from different parts of the state to wish him on his birthday. They have been waiting outside the house since morning to get a glimpse of their star," the actor`s agent said.
The 52-year old, who will attend the launch of his upcoming Telugu film with director Boyapati Srinu later in the day, will meet his fans first and address them.
"He will attend the movie launch around afternoon, but before that he will spend some time with his fans," he added.
Balakrishna is the son of late actor Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao (NTR). He made his cinematic debut with 1974 Telugu film ‘Tatamma Kala’.
Some of his best films include ‘Narsimha Naidu’, ‘Bhairava Dweepam’ and ‘Simha’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Actress resumes work
- The Ghazi Attack: First week Box Office collections figures of Rana Daggubati starrer are out!
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Didn’t photograph more actors, says accused Sunil Kumar
- Vikram Vedha: R Madhavan - Vijay Sethupathi's on screen face off is incredibly captivating – WATCH
- ‘Baahubali 2’ motion poster will make your jaw drop! WATCH