I am open to different roles: Thambi Ramaiah
Chennai: National award-winning Tamil actor Thambi Ramaiah feels the true potential of an actor is brought forth when he or she is ready to experiment with different roles.
"I always keep myself open to different roles because I believe by taking up a variety of roles, one`s true potential is unearthed. All my roles to date have been different and I thoroughly enjoyed doing them," Ramaiah said.
The actor, who won the National award for his performance in Tamil film ‘Mynaa’, will be seen playing one of five leads in the upcoming Tamil comedy-drama ‘Vu’.
"I wouldn`t call myself the hero of the film, but I essay a very important role," he added.
Ramaiah was recently lauded for his performance in debutant Vikram Prabhu-starrer ‘Kumki’, where his screen space with Vikram was a treat to watch.
He is currently busy filming for a handful of films such as ‘Sivappu’, ‘Kedi Billa Killadi Ranga’, ‘Gnana Kirukkam’ and ‘Yaan’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor