I bow down to short filmmakers` passion: Allu Arjun
Chennai: Actor Allu Arjun recently starred in a short film titled `I Am That Change` and he says the experience has made him respect the passion with which such projects are made. He admits it`s not easy to make them.
Sukumar-directed `I Am That Change` released Friday on the occasion of Independence Day. It focuses on being responsible as a citizen to celebrate freedom.
"Even though I`m a successful actor and own a big production house, I found it challenging to make this short film. It made me realise the difficulties filmmakers go through to make short films. I bow down to their passion," Arjun told IANS.
Arjun produced "I Am That Change", which has garnered highly positive response online.
"Sukumar and I planned to do this short film for social awareness. I think it was received well. When a star is associated with a campaign or idea, the reach is phenomenal. I feel we achieved something we couldn`t through our films," he added.
Arjun said: "I hope the video inspires people to decide between right and wrong."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- Ranganathan Madhavan achieved lean look for ‘Vikram Veda’ without workout
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels