I bow down to short filmmakers` passion: Allu Arjun
Chennai: Actor Allu Arjun recently starred in a short film titled `I Am That Change` and he says the experience has made him respect the passion with which such projects are made. He admits it`s not easy to make them.
Sukumar-directed `I Am That Change` released Friday on the occasion of Independence Day. It focuses on being responsible as a citizen to celebrate freedom.
"Even though I`m a successful actor and own a big production house, I found it challenging to make this short film. It made me realise the difficulties filmmakers go through to make short films. I bow down to their passion," Arjun told IANS.
Arjun produced "I Am That Change", which has garnered highly positive response online.
"Sukumar and I planned to do this short film for social awareness. I think it was received well. When a star is associated with a campaign or idea, the reach is phenomenal. I feel we achieved something we couldn`t through our films," he added.
Arjun said: "I hope the video inspires people to decide between right and wrong."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017
- Vashu Bhagnani to produce Priyanka Chopra's next home production