I`m ready for `Singam 3`, says Suriya Sivakumar
Chennai: Suriya Sivakumar, who is currently gearing up for the release of upcoming Tamil action-drama "Singam 2", doesn`t rule out donning khaki for the third instalment of the film.
Suriya returns as a righteous young cop in "Singam 2", which is the sequel to Tamil blockbuster "Singam".
"I would love to do the third part of "Singam" provided my director has the patience and time to work again. The excitement with with which we have worked for this film has given me the confidence to work again if there is a third instalment in the offing," Suriya told reporters here.
He was speaking at the audio launch of "Singam 2", which is directed by Hari Gopalakrishnan, who had helmed the first part.
"We spent nearly eight months on this project and, therefore, time becomes crucial if we are planning to collaborate for the next part. Director Hari is already committed to his next project, so am I. If time permits, we may return soon," he added.
The film also features Anushka Shetty, Hansika Motwani, Nassar, Vijayakumar, Santhanam, Vivek and Anjali, among others, in important roles.
Produced by Prince Pictures, the film has music by Devi Sri Prasad. "Singam 2" is scheduled to release June 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian film industry's earnings to be $3.7 billion by 2020, says report
- Kangana Ranaut–Hrithik Roshan controversy: Here's what Rakesh Roshan has to say
- Turn to tea tree oil for glowing skin
- Ranbir Kapoor declines to comment on MNS warning to Pakistani actors
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017
- Vashu Bhagnani to produce Priyanka Chopra's next home production
- 'Thodari' release delayed in Karnataka