Ilayaraja`s son set for Bollywood innings
Mumbai: Acclaimed composer Ilayaraja`s son Yuvan is ready to debut in Bollywood as a music director for actor Emraan Hashmi`s next film, to be helmed by Kunal Deshmukh.
Yuvan`s talent has been compared with that of Oscar-winner A.R. Rahman.
"Yuvan is one of those music directors, whose music has universal appeal. A bit like A.R. Rahman, who did great in Tamil movies, then other southern languages, then Bollywood music and then Hollywood. Yuvan is a similar talent," Manish Hariprasad, creative director, Studios, Disney UTV, said in a statement.
"Well, not every 26-year-old music director can boast of 100 films under his belt," added Hariprasad.
Yuvan is said to have been looking for a good film to launch himself in Hindi films, revealed Hariprasad, adding: "It feels great that Disney UTV is the studio launching him".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 628—Pragya decides to fight back
- 'Star Wars Episode VIII' officially wraps production
- ‘Wanted’ duo Salman Khan – Prabhudheva to team up again?
- Kabir Khan shares pic of stunning location where Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will begin
- Check out five stunning Instagram photos of ‘Mohenjo Daro’ beauty Pooja Hegde