Illayaraja son rubbishes marriage rumours
Chennai: Southern composer Yuvan Shankar Raja, son of legendary musician Illayaraja, Sunday denied that he got married for the third time. He also confirmed that he has started following Islam.
"I`m not married for the third time. The news is fake and, yes, I follow Islam and I`m proud about it. My family supports my decision and there is no misunderstanding between me and my dad," Yuvan posted on Twitter page.
The 34-year-old married his long-time girlfriend Sujaya Chandran in 2005, but they separated in 2008 and it was a mutual decision.
In 2011, he married Shilpa Mohan, with whom he currently lives.
In his over a decade long career, Yuvan has composed music for over 100 films. Some of his best albums include "Thulluvadho Ilamai", "7G Rainbow Colony", "Manmadhan" and "Pattiyal".
His forthcoming albums include "Anjaan", "Taramani" and "Vettai Mannan".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017
- Vashu Bhagnani to produce Priyanka Chopra's next home production