I’m not working with Prashanth Thyagarajan, says S.S. Rajamouli
Chennai: Following rumours that Telugu filmmaker S.S. Rajamouli has expressed interest to work with Tamil actor Prashanth Thyagarajan, the former has denied the news.
"News that I am working with Prashanth after `Baahubali` is false. Wonder where the rumours started from," tweeted Rajamouli.
He is currently busy filming upcoming Telugu period-drama ‘Baahubali’, which stars Prabhas Raju, Rana Daggubati and Anushka Shetty.
This is Prabhas Raju`s second film with the director after the super hit Telugu action-drama ‘Chatrapathi’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Talks are on for 'Sairat' Telugu remake!
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017