Incredible to dub in mother tongue: Amala Paul
Chennai: Southern actress Amala Paul is enjoying the experience of dubbing in her own voice for upcoming Malayalam romantic-drama ‘Oru Indian Pranayakadha’.
"Giving voice to the character which I have lived for the past one month is an incredible experience and that too when it`s my mother tongue for the first time! The joy is unmatched," posted Amala on her Facebook page.
She posted that she was referring to Malayalam film ‘Oru Indian Pranayakadha, in which she is paired opposite Fahadh Faasil.
The film is being directed by Sathyan Anthikad.
Amala also recently dubbed for the first in Tamil action-drama ‘Thalaivaa’. She has so far starred in Malayalam films such as ‘Run Baby Run’ and ‘Neelathamara’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee
- Vivek Oberoi's to make his Tamil debut with Ajith's next
- SS Rajamouli to share first look of 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' at MAMI
- Rana Daggubati, Prabhas’ 'Baahubali 2' promises to be bigger and better
- Rajinikanth helped Radhika Apte while filming ‘Kabali’: Here’s how
- Anurag Kashyap to make Tamil debut with 'Imaikaa Nodigal'