Incredible to dub in mother tongue: Amala Paul
Chennai: Southern actress Amala Paul is enjoying the experience of dubbing in her own voice for upcoming Malayalam romantic-drama ‘Oru Indian Pranayakadha’.
"Giving voice to the character which I have lived for the past one month is an incredible experience and that too when it`s my mother tongue for the first time! The joy is unmatched," posted Amala on her Facebook page.
She posted that she was referring to Malayalam film ‘Oru Indian Pranayakadha, in which she is paired opposite Fahadh Faasil.
The film is being directed by Sathyan Anthikad.
Amala also recently dubbed for the first in Tamil action-drama ‘Thalaivaa’. She has so far starred in Malayalam films such as ‘Run Baby Run’ and ‘Neelathamara’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'
- ‘Baahubali’ puts regional cinema in forefront by minting Rs 500 crores!
- Prabhudheva announces three Tamil productions
- 'The Path of Zarathustra', a film on Parsis to release next month
- ‘Baahubali’ creates history; Hindi version rakes in Rs 100 crore!
- Tamil superstar Ajith completes 23 years in film industry