Incredible to dub in mother tongue: Amala Paul
Chennai: Southern actress Amala Paul is enjoying the experience of dubbing in her own voice for upcoming Malayalam romantic-drama ‘Oru Indian Pranayakadha’.
"Giving voice to the character which I have lived for the past one month is an incredible experience and that too when it`s my mother tongue for the first time! The joy is unmatched," posted Amala on her Facebook page.
She posted that she was referring to Malayalam film ‘Oru Indian Pranayakadha, in which she is paired opposite Fahadh Faasil.
The film is being directed by Sathyan Anthikad.
Amala also recently dubbed for the first in Tamil action-drama ‘Thalaivaa’. She has so far starred in Malayalam films such as ‘Run Baby Run’ and ‘Neelathamara’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Benefits of face scrubs for men
- Watch: Sushant Singh Rajput spills romance in 'Kaun Tujhe' from 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Hilarious: Sonakshi Sinha trolls Air India pilot on Snapchat! - Know why
- Guess who? This A-list Bollywood actress can give up career to marry the man she loves
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Tamil actor Vijay's father undergoes surgery after fall
- Tamil film director Chandrasekar hospitalised
- Silly to have advertised my Chevalier award: Kamal Haasan
- French Chevalier award winner Kamal Haasan is Sivaji of our generation: Rajinikanth
- Double treat for fans, first look of sequel to release on birthday of 'Baahubali'