Incredible to dub in mother tongue: Amala Paul
Chennai: Southern actress Amala Paul is enjoying the experience of dubbing in her own voice for upcoming Malayalam romantic-drama ‘Oru Indian Pranayakadha’.
"Giving voice to the character which I have lived for the past one month is an incredible experience and that too when it`s my mother tongue for the first time! The joy is unmatched," posted Amala on her Facebook page.
She posted that she was referring to Malayalam film ‘Oru Indian Pranayakadha, in which she is paired opposite Fahadh Faasil.
The film is being directed by Sathyan Anthikad.
Amala also recently dubbed for the first in Tamil action-drama ‘Thalaivaa’. She has so far starred in Malayalam films such as ‘Run Baby Run’ and ‘Neelathamara’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport