Jackie Shroff roped in for `C/O Footpath 2`
Chennai: Bollywood actor Jackie Shroff will feature in upcoming Kannada drama `C/O Footpath 2`, a follow-up to the 2006 film `C/O Footpath`.
"C/O Footpath" was directed by Kishan Srikanth, who was only 10-year-old that time and became the world`s youngest film director.
"This film is not a sequel because most actors from `C/O Footpath` will return in different roles. Jackie sir has already agreed to be part of it and he will also be seen in a different role," Kishan told IANS.
"We are yet to finalise the rest of the cast," he added.
Actor Saurabh Shukla was also a part of `C/O Footpath`, which revolved around the story of an orphan slum boy, played by Kishan, who battles all odds to get educated.
The film was honoured with the Golden Lotus National Film Award for Best Children`s Film at the 54th National Film Awards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!