Jai Akash excited about triple role
Chennai: Southern actor Jai Akash is looking forward to beginning work on the Telugu crime-thriller ‘Naadu Nedu’ in which he plays three different roles.
"I will be playing three different roles for the first time and I am really looking forward to it. It is not easy to play three different characters with different shades in a film, but I hope I will get to show my potential as an actor," Akash said.
The film will be written and directed by Akash himself. It`s about the after effects of marriage between an Indian don, his foreign wife and their family.
Have you shifted your focus on direction now?
"Acting has always been my passion and will remain so. But since I also aspired to direct, I am busy writing my own scripts. If I get an interesting project to work, then I will be more than ready to act any day," he added.
Akash has directed two Tamil films – ‘Ayudha Porattam’, ‘Kadhalan Kadhali’ and one Telugu film ‘Yuganiki Oka Premikudu’.
Babu Naidu and Khader have produced his ‘Naadu Nedu’, which also stars Sudhiksha, Shilpa, Sarah, Baasha, Adurs Raghu and Dinesh.
Murali Krishna will handle the camera for the film, which has music by S.S Athreya. It will be shot in Hyderabad and Malaysia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- ‘Baahubali 2’: Prabhas, Rana Daggubati starrer creates another record!
- Rajinikanth's '2.0': Police detain two crew members for attacking journalists?
- PIL against Kamal Haasan for allegedly hurting Hindu sentiments
- Pawan Kalyan, Shruti Haasan's 'Katamarayudu' trailer packs quite a punch! - Watch
- Khushbu Sundar in Rajinikanth's next with Pa Ranjith?