Jai Akash excited about triple role
Chennai: Southern actor Jai Akash is looking forward to beginning work on the Telugu crime-thriller ‘Naadu Nedu’ in which he plays three different roles.
"I will be playing three different roles for the first time and I am really looking forward to it. It is not easy to play three different characters with different shades in a film, but I hope I will get to show my potential as an actor," Akash said.
The film will be written and directed by Akash himself. It`s about the after effects of marriage between an Indian don, his foreign wife and their family.
Have you shifted your focus on direction now?
"Acting has always been my passion and will remain so. But since I also aspired to direct, I am busy writing my own scripts. If I get an interesting project to work, then I will be more than ready to act any day," he added.
Akash has directed two Tamil films – ‘Ayudha Porattam’, ‘Kadhalan Kadhali’ and one Telugu film ‘Yuganiki Oka Premikudu’.
Babu Naidu and Khader have produced his ‘Naadu Nedu’, which also stars Sudhiksha, Shilpa, Sarah, Baasha, Adurs Raghu and Dinesh.
Murali Krishna will handle the camera for the film, which has music by S.S Athreya. It will be shot in Hyderabad and Malaysia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport