Jayam Ravi to work with brother again
Chennai: Tamil actor Jayam Ravi is set to work with his director brother Jayam Raja for the sixth time in an upcoming, yet untitled action-drama.
"Ravi and I are exploring a new genre on a massive scale and it will be a new dimension in action and family drama category. For nearly six months, enough care has been taken in sketching a fresh story and a challenging screenplay," Jayam Raja said in a statement.
The duo has worked together earlier in Tamil films such as ‘Jayam’, ‘M.Kumaran S/o Mahalakshmi’, ‘Unakkum Enakkum’, ‘Santhosh Subramaniam’ and ‘Thillalangadi’.
AGS Entertainments will produce the film, which will go on floors starting May. Work is on to rope in technicians and other artists for the project.
Meanwhile, Jayam Ravi is awaiting the release of his forthcoming Tamil action ‘Aadhi-Bhagavan’, releasing Friday. He is also busy shooting for Tamil action-drama ‘Bhoologam’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan hails Yuvraj Singh, calls him an exceptional champ!
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Rati Agnihotri, businessman husband booked in Rs 47 lakh electricity theft case
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport