Jr. NTR to sport new hairdo for `Rabhasa`
Chennai: After flaunting two different hairstyles in ‘Baadshah’, Junior Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao (NTR), will sport a new hairdo in upcoming Telugu action-drama ‘Rabhasa’, says the film`s director Santosh Srinivas.
"We haven`t zeroed in on the look yet, but we have decided to give him a new hairdo. He is playing a character with multiple shades and, therefore, we want to ensure that one of the differentiating factors will be his hairstyle," Santosh told reporters.
"We want the look to be different from what he has sported before. We will sit with him and decide on the final look soon," he added.
Santosh says his film with Jr. NTR is not a sequel to "Kandireega", which was his Telugu directorial debut.
"It`s a commercial flick set against a city backdrop. It has no connection with my last film (`Kandireega`). It`s definitely not a sequel. It`s a fresh script and NTR liked it very much," he said.
Srinivas was supposed to helm the sequel to `Kandireega`, but later it got shelved. The film is currently being remade in Hindi with Varun Dhawan in the lead.
`Rabhasa` is set to go on floors August first week. It also features Samantha Ruth Prabhu in the lead role.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hope filing FIR for women becomes better, says Amitabh Bachchan post 'Pink'
- Unstoppable 'PINK' box office collections: Amitabh Bachchan starrer crosses Rs 50 cr mark!
- Karan Johar opens up about his two-year-battle with clinical depression
- Obama, DiCaprio to discuss climate change
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017
- Vashu Bhagnani to produce Priyanka Chopra's next home production