Jr. NTR to sport new hairdo for `Rabhasa`
Chennai: After flaunting two different hairstyles in ‘Baadshah’, Junior Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao (NTR), will sport a new hairdo in upcoming Telugu action-drama ‘Rabhasa’, says the film`s director Santosh Srinivas.
"We haven`t zeroed in on the look yet, but we have decided to give him a new hairdo. He is playing a character with multiple shades and, therefore, we want to ensure that one of the differentiating factors will be his hairstyle," Santosh told reporters.
"We want the look to be different from what he has sported before. We will sit with him and decide on the final look soon," he added.
Santosh says his film with Jr. NTR is not a sequel to "Kandireega", which was his Telugu directorial debut.
"It`s a commercial flick set against a city backdrop. It has no connection with my last film (`Kandireega`). It`s definitely not a sequel. It`s a fresh script and NTR liked it very much," he said.
Srinivas was supposed to helm the sequel to `Kandireega`, but later it got shelved. The film is currently being remade in Hindi with Varun Dhawan in the lead.
`Rabhasa` is set to go on floors August first week. It also features Samantha Ruth Prabhu in the lead role.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'
- Priyanka Chopra's first Marathi film 'Ventilator' kicks off!
- Aadarsh Balakrishna joins cast of 'Neram' remake
- Prabhas to double his weight for ‘Baahubali' part 2?
- Post SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2', Prabhas roped in for 'Srimanthudu' team's next?
- South actress Devayani will star with Jr NTR in 'Janath Garage'!