Junior NTR teams up with Bellam Konda Suresh
Chennai: Telugu actor Junior Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao, popular as Junior NTR, will star in the next yet-to-be-titled film by producer Bellam Konda Suresh. He has replaced Ram Pothineni, who was initially signed on for the project.
"NTR has given us a go-ahead with the project. He was very inspired with the script and has agreed to start working from March next year," a release from the production company said.
The film, which was initially launched with Ram, was tentatively titled "Kandireega 2", following the success of the prequel which starred Ram in the title role.
The makers haven`t disclosed the reason for replacing Ram with Junior NTR in the film, which will be directed by Santosh Srinivas.
Samantha Ruth Prabhu is cast opposite Junior NTR in the film, while the rest of the cast will be announced soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- Jacqueline Fernandez dates a superhero! Brand new poster of Tiger Shroff's 'A Flying Jatt' is super cute- See poster
- Pakistani beauty Mahira Khan caught in mixed emotions for 'Raees'