Kannada filmmaker S Ramanathan dead
Chennai: Veteran Kannada film producer S. Ramanathan died Wednesday at his residence here. He was 83.
He is survived by two daughters and son Sudhish, who works as a graphic composer in the film industry.
"He was in hospital since the past one week. He was complaining of breathlessness, but since the past two days he was fine and was brought back home," Sudhish told reporters adding that Ramanathan died "peacefully while listening to music".
He said the funeral would be on Thursday.
Many film personalities from the Kannada film industry will travel to Chennai to attend Ramanathan`s last rites.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Talks are on for 'Sairat' Telugu remake!
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017