Karthi to spend b`day on `All In All Azhagu Raja` sets
Chennai: Tamil actor Karthi Sivakumar, who will turn 35 Saturday, will spend his birthday on the sets of his upcoming Tamil comedy ‘All In All Azhagu Raja’ (AIAAR).
"We are currently shooting the second schedule of the film in Kumbakonam. Karthi will celebrate his birthday on the sets with the entire crew... and we have planned for a small party for him in the evening," a source from the film`s unit said.
Back home, in Chennai, members of Karthi`s fans` club plan to celebrate by indulging in some charity.
"We are planning for charitable events such as blood donation camp and distributing books to underprivileged school children," said a member of the club.
Paired opposite Kajal Agarwal, Karthi has pinned all hopes on the film. He hopes it will resurrect his dwindling career.
With two back-to-back dubs such as ‘Saguni’ and ‘Alex Pandian’, Karthi, brother of actor Suriya Sivakumar, hopes AIAAR will catapult him back to stardom.
Rajesh M is directing the film, which also features Santhanam, Prabhu and Saranya Ponvannan.
Karthi is also simultaneously shooting for Tamil romantic-comedy ‘Biriyani’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show